Tuesday, January 23, 2007

super duper busy

this last week and a half has been flat out... too much work and too much play. And now I've got some sort of flu-y thing. But I'll soilder on! I've just completed a big job today so I can chill out a little bit now...

Healthy food and exercise was non existent! There is something about a web design job that has me sitting for hours staring at the computer and drinking copious amounts of coca cola like a 14 year old boy playing wizard computer games. Thank god its over! I must find a new way to deal with web design.. it takes over my life. I cant stop until everything is 'working'. oph!

I always do this.. whenever I am stressed out and busy, healthy food and exercise takes second place. The food I should be able to fix. I should have some quick stand by food on hand for the days where I'm working until late. And you know what, now that I'm thinking about it, the exercise part should be easy too! Gosh, I'm not so busy that I cant take 45 mins to get some fresh air and go for a walk. And I always feel so much better for it.

Tonight's dinner was super healthy to make up for the last week - ha! A big bowl of colourful stir-fried veggies, including some super tasty water chestnuts, and a few steamed dumplings. I must remember to buy water chestnuts more often. I love eating them straight out of the can.. apparently they are a good source of vitamin c, iron and potassium. And its yin (as opposed to yang)! and I totally dont know if I'm yin or yang, but whatever : )

And I'm so naughty, I've been smoking. I feel like crap because of it. That will be changing again, very very soon. Says she with a cigarette in her hand right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible