Wednesday, January 10, 2007

swimmers and stuff

I bought new swimmers today! I have been meaning to buy some new ones for ages, but I hadnt planed to buy any today which meant it wasnt stressful at all. I saw a cute 50's style one piece in black with gorgeous green leaves all over, tried it on and it looked lovely! (well as lovely as a pair of swimmers is going to look on me). I've searched all over the internet to find a picture of them to show, but alas, I cant find them. The only draw back was the price.. so they are in lay-buy (lay away for some) until pay day. Its scary that lycra can run into 3 figures! But they will look so cute with a big black floppy hat!

Cute swimmers make swimming in public much more bearable. I'm going to look fat no matter what, but at least the fat is wrapped nicely.

The last few days haven't been too good. I seem to have some sort of tummy bug. I was sick a lot in Turkey, I think I broke some sort of Guinness record of 'how many times a person can get travellers diarrhoea in 4 months' so I think my digestive system is still quite sensitive. I've been weak and nauseous but today I think its all over. I have to strengthen my tummy. Lots of yoghurt and yakult is in order! Any other suggestions?

Scales say I'm down a kilo which is wonderful! I'm still 'up' compared to what I was before christmas but I'm working on it : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible